Yoga Retreat North Devon, UK
Holwell Holistic Retreat
Holwell, East down, Barnstaple, UK
Retreat at Holwell holistic yoga retreat
This retreat is for you if...
- You want to deepen your yoga knowledge
- You’re travelling solo, with friends or as a couple
- You love healthy and nutritious food
- You enjoy the tranquility of nature
- You want to explore the practice of yoga with like-minded people
- You want to increase wellbeing and optimise health
- Three nights accommodation
- All vegetarian meals cooked by a private chef.
- Healthy snacks, juices, teas
- Twice daily yoga classes
- Arrival from 3.30pm Friday, departing midday Monday
What's not included
- Therapies such as massage, reflexology and Reiki in purpose built treatment room. These can be pre arranged and booked at additional cost.
- Extra activities such as horse riding, kayaking or cycling. These can be arranged at your request.
- Travel to and from the retreat location and surrounding beaches.
During your stay you will enjoy freshly prepare 3 delicious vegetarian and locally sourced daily meals. Think homecooked food with an edge of sophistication.
Sample MenuDietary requirements can be catered for.
Sample Menu Breakfast: Cranberry & Almond Granola, Coconut Yoghurt, Poached Berries with Fresh Banana & Chia
Lunch: Soup/Salad/Dip selection Served with Bread or Crackers, Alfalfa Sprouts, Fresh Leaves & Sauerkraut.
Sunday Lunch: Smoky Nut & Seed Roast, served with Rosemary Roasted Spuds, Baked Carrot, Caramelised Beets, Dressed Kale & Red Wine Gravy.
What to bring
- Yoga clothing and comfortable attire. Outdoor clothing depending on the time of year you are visiting
- Indoor slippers – no footwear is allowed in the house
- Swimming costume and beach towel if you wish to venture to the coast or use the sauna.
- Yoga mat, belt, block, bolster and blanket. (If you do not have all of these items please speak to the teacher when booking your place.)
- £450 per person sharing a room (twin rooms are available)
- £585 per person single room occupancy
Most rooms are ensuite and are available on a first come first serve basis